Big Data Architect/Technical Lead
Big Data Architect/Technical Lead
BigR.io is a technology consulting firm empowering data to drive innovation and advanced analytics. We specialize in cutting-edge Big Data, Machine Learning, and Custom Software strategy, analysis, architecture, and implementation solutions. We are an elite group with MIT roots, shining when tasked with complex missions. Whether it’s assembling mounds of data from a variety of sources, surfacing intelligence with Deep Learning, or building high-volume, highly-available systems, we consistently deliver.
With extensive domain knowledge, BigR.io’s architects, engineers, and scientists design and build best-in-class solutions across a variety of verticals. This diverse industry exposure and our constant run-in with cutting-edge technology equips us with invaluable tools, strategies, and techniques. Our knowledge and horsepower bring innovative, cost-conscious, and extensible results to complex business challenges. We are creating a community of thought leadership and a culture that strives to learn, embrace, and invent new approaches to complex problems. Collaboration amongst like-minded individuals is contagious and we thrive on pushing the edge of the pattern.
About the Job:
Our thought-forward Big Data team is working on a number of data architecture and software solutions projects. You will join this high-caliber team as a Big Data Architect/Technical Lead who will have a role in driving our client’s data management, performance, governance, and security goals with appropriate architectures and technologies.
For you to be successful in this role, you will have exceptional technical leadership abilities, a very strong background in working with “Big Data”, strong software and database design experience, broad knowledge across different technologies and frameworks, and an exceptional ability to communicate effectively.
- An excellent understanding of Enterprise Data architectures
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Technologies (especially SQL Server and Azure)
- Strong client interaction skills and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- A good grasp of the Financial Services industry
- A solid understanding of data modeling, process modeling, and database design concepts
- An ability to deliver high-quality, well-tested, and highly-scalable software solutions
- A desire to build internal relationships to advance agendas or technical direction
- A drive to think differently by leading and embracing change when needed
- 5 to 7 years as a Data Architect
- 10+ years in software development with increasing responsibly in architecture and design
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
BigR.io is a technology consulting firm empowering data to drive analytics for revenue growth and operational efficiencies. Our teams deliver software solutions, data science strategies, enterprise infrastructure, and management consulting to the world’s largest companies. We are an elite group with MIT roots, shining when tasked with complex missions: assembling mounds of data from a variety of sources, building high-volume, highly-available systems, and orchestrating analytics to transform technology into perceivable business value.
With extensive domain knowledge, BigR.io has teams of architects and engineers that deliver best-in-class solutions across a variety of verticals. This diverse industry exposure and our constant run-in with the cutting edge, empowers us with invaluable tools, tricks, and techniques. We bring knowledge and horsepower that consistently delivers innovative, cost-conscious, and extensible results to complex software and data challenges.