Cloud Architect: Azure
Cloud Architect: Azure
BigR.io is a technology consulting firm empowering data to drive innovation and advanced analytics. We specialize in cutting-edge Big Data, Machine Learning, and Custom Software strategy, analysis, architecture, and implementation solutions. We are an elite group with MIT roots, shining when tasked with complex missions. Whether it’s assembling mounds of data from a variety of sources, surfacing intelligence with Deep Learning, or building high-volume, highly-available systems, we consistently deliver.
With extensive domain knowledge, BigR.io’s architects, engineers, and scientists design and build best-in-class solutions across a variety of verticals. This diverse industry exposure and our constant run-in with cutting-edge technology equips us with invaluable tools, strategies, and techniques. Our knowledge and horsepower bring innovative, cost-conscious, and extensible results to complex business challenges. We are creating a community of thought leadership and a culture that strives to learn, embrace, and invent new approaches to complex problems. Collaboration amongst like-minded individuals is contagious and we thrive on pushing the edge of the pattern.
About the Job:
You will be a part of our thought-forward team as a Cloud Architect with a strong focus on infrastructure and an ability to effectively implement cloud solutions in a Big Data environment.
This role will require you to be a combination of an infrastructure and automation expert, trusted advisor, and cloud services authority. You will be responsible for the design and implementation of IaaS and PaaS solutions executed and repeated in an Agile Enterprise Process workflow that includes peer reviews, automated testing, and close coordination with customers.
- Developed Azure cloud solutions for clients using Azure HDInsights and Resource Manager.
- Developed automation and repeatable processes/scripts to enable solutions that deploy, manage, configure, scale, and monitor Client applications.
- Provided troubleshooting expertise for virtualization performance and other issues.
- Coordinated activities with other team members using Agile methodologies for peer review and automated testing.
- A solid understanding of and experience working with highly-availability, high-performance, multi-data center systems and hybrid cloud environments.
- 2+ years working as a cloud architect or similar role.
- Enterprise Architecture planning and design.
- Time spent working as a consultant.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science, or equivalent relevant experience.
BigR.io is a technology consulting firm empowering data to drive analytics for revenue growth and operational efficiencies. Our teams deliver software solutions, data science strategies, enterprise infrastructure, and management consulting to the world’s largest companies. We are an elite group with MIT roots, shining when tasked with complex missions: assembling mounds of data from a variety of sources, building high-volume, highly-available systems, and orchestrating analytics to transform technology into perceivable business value.
With extensive domain knowledge, BigR.io has teams of architects and engineers that deliver best-in-class solutions across a variety of verticals. This diverse industry exposure and our constant run-in with the cutting edge, empowers us with invaluable tools, tricks, and techniques. We bring knowledge and horsepower that consistently delivers innovative, cost-conscious, and extensible results to complex software and data challenges.